1. Visit Gaudí’s works but without the tourist crowd. Our proposal is the facade of the Vicens house on Carolines street or the Teresianas school in Sarrià neighborhood.
2. Head up to the Tibidabo amusement park and enjoy the sights of the city. You can also have a ride in the roller coaster!
3. Try a sweet! Barcelona has very good pastries such as the Hofmann, Canal, Escribà, Foix de Sarrià or La Farga among others that, for us, have the best cakes in the world. In the photo, the best “xurros with chocolate” in the city offered by La Xocolateria d’Oriol Balaguer
4. Recreate the route of the Cathedral of the Sea with which Ildefonso Falcones was inspired for his book
5. Ride along the Diagonal by bike and benefit of the fact that many cars are on vacations!
6. Visit the Modernist venue of Sant Pau
7. Recall the industrial revolution of Barcelona in the Poble Nou and live the neighborhood architectural and design transformation
8. Have a picnic in the Ciutadella park
9. Take the vermouth with its olives, anchovies and chips on Sunday at noon in a Catalan winery around the Gothic quarter
10. Have a brunch in any of the fashionable bars in Calle Parlament
11. Enjoy the musical, lighting and water show offered by the Montjuic fountains at sunset
12. Visit the areas that made Barcelona Olympic capital in 1992 and have transformed it into one of the most touristic cities in the world
13. Take a peek in one of the wonderful cloisters of small churches in Barcelona
14. Sit down in the MACBA museum and watch how the city skaters practice their tricks
15. Savor a cocktail in the The Serras terrace and enjoy the views Picasso had when he worked in his studio on that same building
46 Edition of “Voll-Damm Festival Internacional de Jazz de Barcelona”
We open the doors of the new SOPHIA
Since 2016 we are a member of Barcelona Premium, an exclusive program which brings together the 56 best luxury companies in Barcelona, including hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, transportation companies, shops... The program is also one of the Virtuoso (the travel industry’s leading luxury network) Preferred Destinations.
Office: +34 93 222 55 10
Mobile: +34 630 928 884
Calle Aribau 191 2º2ª A
08021 Barcelona (Spain)